Do you want to known by me
To be seen and be heard?
Do you want to be loved by me?
Just say the word.
Any little thing for you
To be followed and served.
Do you want to be king for me
Is that so absurd?
Yes I want to be close to you
To have and to hold
I want to be there for you
So rugged and bold
There's nothing I wouldn't dare to do
I just need to be told
The queen of my heart you'll be
Even as we grow old.
So if there's a time for us
Made perfect by grace
And if there's a place for us
To meet face to face
A kingdom of love and trust
Just show me the way
I'll pray God for both of us
To be there today.
Joe Morriss
May 2019
No comments:
Post a Comment